That won't be happening this time around.
Don't get me wrong, we are excitedly awaiting the arrival of baby BOY Bremer, his nursery is starting to come together, and we are attempting to prepare Caitlin for a big life change, but... I just don't have the time I used to before having Caitlin and honestly don't have the ambition any more to write weekly. I am hoping to write once a month as I do LOVE looking back and remembering all those precious moments.
So here we go:
Baby is the size of an ear of car
How have I been feeling Last time around this week I wrote "LARGE!" Ditto this time around. I feel like I've grown a lot the last couple weeks. I went from feeling comfortable and myself to not wanting to bend over and feeling winded. On the plus side, I've been feeling baby move a lot more which I LOVE!
Physical Changes I've gained about 10 or 11 pounds so far. Pretty even keel to last time. Also in last time's entry I was lamenting over Jason's birth weight: 10 POUNDS 13 OUNCES. Again I echo my wise self three years ago and say "OMG! Please take after me, sweet baby!!!"
New Developments Baby's lungs, brains, and taste buds continue to development. Now he is going to start working on plumping up! Aw!
Random Happenings Caitlin and I have been enjoying summer livin'! Our "schedule" looks something like this.
Mommy Time in the morning (Jason wakes up at 4:10 (!) for work. I don't get up quite that early, but I usually get up sometime between 5 and 6 because I go to bed with Jason. So I have a couple hours before Caitlin gets up to shower, do devotions, random other things like cleaning, bills, blogging ;)
Caitlin gets up and eats breakfast while watching a show on Nick Jr. or PBS
Play time
Get out of the house time (could be a play date, story time at the library, or errands)
Lunch while Caitlin watches part of a movie
Nap time (sometimes I take a nap, or I clean or craft or read- I've been reading a Toddler Behavior book)
Gym with Jason
Dinner
Play time or Pool time
Bedtime
Mommy/Daddy time- usually watch a show and then read in bed
Caitlin has gotten to try many new things this summer including swim lessons, library story time, music class, dance class, and coming up next week gymnastics lessons! It's been fun to give her new experiences.
Also, I think I have been nesting this time around. I have deep cleaned pretty much the whole house including organizing every closet and cupboard. Taking advantage of the time while I have it!
Plug for the week: The pool and the couch. That is all.
Pics of the Week:


No comments:
Post a Comment