Size 16.4 pounds (21st percentile) and 28 3/4 inches (88th percentile). Long and lean.
Caitlin can...
CRAWL! Starting to do it pretty consistently, although she still loves to scoot.
Pull herself up onto her knees. She is close to pulling herself to her feet.
Go from laying to sitting.
Caitlin has... 3 teeth. Two on the bottom and one on top. Still as cute as ever!
Feeding:
Still drinking lots of breastmilk. Gosh, I can't wait to chuck the pump when she turns 1! I'm glad to provide nutrition for my daughter, but I'm so. over. pumping.
Caitlin "eats" breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I say "eat" because she loves to play, stare at the ceiling, and feed Winston, but she does manage to get some food in her. ;) She eats about half purees and half finger foods now.
She LOVES eating her baby mum mums when we are grocery shopping, out to eat, or after church while the grown ups have cookies.
Sleeping:
Caitlin sleeps from 6pm to 5:15ish am. She's been waking once a night the past week. I think because she's been teething. She still goes back to bed for a couple of hours about 45 minutes after getting up at 5:15. Then she takes an hour nap, morning and afternoon. Although, sometimes at daycare she doesn't take a nap. :(
Loves:
Talking.
Playing with her mega blocks, cups, and boxes.
Watching herself in the mirror.
"Petting" the dogs and cats.
Good ole Winston. He's such a good sport!
Not a Fan of:
Mommy holding other babies. We babysat Kendall the other night, and Caitlin was SO jealous! Don't worry, Caitlin, you'll be the only baby for awhile!
Wearing:
Clothes: 9 month onesies and 9 month outfits
Diapers: size 3 Luvs
Random Happenings:
Momma went back to work, and it was surprisingly easy. Of course, I miss Caitlin, but we already had our routine down so that helps a lot. Because I'm not a mentor teacher anymore, I don't have to stay late for meetings, and can focus on my classroom and on Caitlin. I love it!
Who can resist this little face?!





Oh gosh, LOVE that last picture of her. What a silly girl!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is 9 months already! Our children need to slow down a little bit. I love that last picture she is such a little ham!
ReplyDelete