1. Stacking Cups: Best. Toy. Ever. Hours of fun and it keeps evolving for her as well. First, she enjoyed picking them up and putting them down. Now she likes taking them apart, knocking them down, and banging them together and on the floor. There are some bigger ones sorta like buckets that stack on top of each other for 1+ that I'm definitely looking into since she loved these so much!
2. Sleep Sack: When Caitlin outgrew her swaddle mes and miracle blanket, we put her in a sleep sack. I've tried laying her down without it, but she seems to sleep longer and deeper with it on (and I'm not one to argue with that!)
3. Crinkle Toys Caitlin loves a good crinkle toy. Her favorite for the last five months has been her dear friend Ollie the Octupus. He goes everywhere with us. In fact, it's how we tell if she's awake or sleeping in her carseat. He's so important I'm seriously considering a blog post all about him. She also likes Jacques the Peacock from Lamaze.
4. Wholesome Baby Food website and book I was petrified of feeding Caitlin baby food. It all seemed so complicated to me and as a working mom I really didn't feel like I could add one more thing to my already full plate (pun intended;). I ordered the Wholesome Baby Food book and dove into my kitchen, blender in hand, and found it was surprisingly simple. Every Sunday morning before church I can be found steaming, baking, boiling, and blending away nutritious meals for my baby girl.
5. Bumbo and play tray Caitlin loves looking around at everything (aka be Little Miss Nosy), so before she could sit unassisted, the Bumbo was a must. I have hundreds of pictures of her in the Bumbo. I would stack her toys (including the aforementioned stacking cups) onto her play tray and let her go at it. The first month of solids, it also doubled as her high chair. We defintely got our use out of these items!
6. Playmat Caitlin spent equal amounts of time on her playmat as sitting in her Bumbo seat. It was literally like stations from 2 months to 5 months. Bumbo, playmat, tummy time, standing. We have a very active little girl who would get bored of one thing just too quick!
7. Jumperoo We got Caitlin her Jumperoo when she was 4 months old, but she really started enjoying it when she was between 5 and 6 months old. She loves standing, and especially before she could scoot, she would get so frustrated when we made her just sit or lay. She bounces around her Jumperoo once or twice every day.
There you have it. Your not so short after all, but sweet Product Review 3-6 months. As much as I hate to end on an odd number (it's seriously bugging the heck out of me), that's all I can really think of for the 3-6 month age frame that I didn't mention in my first review.
Until the not to distant future...
Your Product Review Team,
and








No comments:
Post a Comment