My day starts at 4:45am, and I don't sit down to really relax until 7:30ish pm.
I don't even have time to blog which makes me sad. I am going to just have to blog on extra days off like this one (Happy Presidents' Day!)
The Good: Overall, being back has been going relatively well. Caitlin does well at daycare. She is more accepting of noise from other kids and napping different places which is fabulous. Daddy has loved the time with baby, although Caitlin has given him a run for his money some days ;). I am so busy at work that the day just flies by, and when I get in my car to pick her up everything else just fades away. Pumping has been going extremely well.
The Bad: But it's busy. It was busy before, but now it's REALLY busy. Working over 50 hours a week is rough. I guess the trade off is that I have about 1/3 of the year off. This summer is going to be the BEST ever. I can't wait! I also have an extremely challenging class this year. Some days are good. Others are discouraging.
The Ugly: My insomnia is back. =( I usually sleep really well the first 3 to 4 hours of the night. Caitlin has been feeding around 1 am. Then the rest is hit or miss. I have been suffering insomnia ever since I started working full time. It is the worst. If anyone has any ideas, they are welcome!
Here is Caitlin enjoying the 3 day weekend! I feel the same way, baby girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment