Size Will update this after doctor's appt. next week. I am terrible at doing this on my own (actually never have... too busy cuddling =)
Caitlin can...
Roll from tummy to back (just this past week started doing this for Mommy and Daddy consistently)
Talk, Smile, Laugh (love them all)
Reach and grab objects
Working on coordinating hand movement to put all objects into mouth
Feeding: Caitlin has finally been taking bottles from Daddy. The only way she will take them from him is if he lays her on the sofa and feeds her without holding her. The daycare lady told us that sometimes she does this with her, Jason tried it the next day, and lo and behold that's what she wanted. Weird! Caitlin eats one or two bottles with Daddy (4 oz), one bottle with Miss Jenny (5 oz), and eats 4 times with Mommy (twice in the morning and twice in the evening).
Sleeping: This past week most of the nights Caitlin slept ALL the way through the night (including Mommy's nights!) It is wonderful! She sleeps from 6pm-5am (and even then sometimes I have to wake her up). She is up with me for about an hour now before going back to sleep for another 2 to 3 hours. She takes two or three 45 minute naps through the day as well. She LOVES her sleep. I hope she sleeps okay when we move into our new house in a couple weeks.
Loves: Cuddling with Mommy and Daddy, riding in the stroller, being held and being the center of attention (the daycare lady has been telling me how Caitlin will howl if she is left in a room by herself and she's not tired... hey, she's an only child at home; that's what happens!), being outside, sitting in the Bumbo, playing on her activity mat, putting any and all objects into her mouth, drooling everywhere!
Not a Fan of: being left on her own for more than five minutes, loud and sudden noises (aka Daddy's sneezes or the dogs), riding in the car for more than half an hour, being up longer than an hour and half (she gets SO fussy)
Wearing: Clothes: 3 month onesies and 3-6 month sleep and plays. Diapers: size 2 Luvs during the day and Huggies at night
Random Happenings: Mommy and Daddy bought a new house for you! We are planning paint colors, and Mommy can't wait to finish the nursery how she always dreamed. I love to picture you growing up there. Can't wait to move in!
Caitlin, you truly are my little sunshine! No matter how rough or long my day is, you are always there to greet me in the morning and cuddle with me at night. I can't imagine life without you. Happy 4 Months, sweet cheeks!
Yay! She is growing up so fast. I am glad she is doing well and that you guys are getting a new house. That will be very exciting. A place where memories can be built. Hope to meet you some day Caitlin!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen a baby with so much hair! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow! A new house! You have been busy! We just started looking and it's a full time job. Did you already sell yours? I'm happy for you that Caitlin takes her naps well! Our sitter still uses our bouncer seat for the bottle. We don't use it otherwise. I haven't tried the luvs diapers. Maybe I should. You are one of the first I've heard to use them. Are they cheaper?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carla and Sommer!
ReplyDeleteYes, Becky, very busy. We actually found it in December when Jason's parents were down and just closed on it last week. We are renting right now, so no worries about that.
You should try the Luvs diapers. They are cheaper, and they work fine for us.
BTW thanks for facebook messaging with me. After talking to you, I realized I need to spend more time with Caitlin. I have been going in 1/2 hour later and hanging out with her longer instead. I love it! It is hard to let go of the way I have done things at school before, but part of the transition.
Is your spring break coming up?