Monday, October 17, 2011

36 Weeks/Nursery Pictures

36 weeks. Ready for Miss Caitlin. Just working on 3rd quarter sub plans/prep this week and making/freezing food for when baby arrives. Everything else is done. Feels good, but also surreal. Now comes the waiting part!

Here is her nursery. I still need to hang the hook for her diaper bag. I am waiting to get her little tutu for her newborn photo shoot. I might hang it up in the room as well, but it depends on the colors. I also still want to get a clock for above the door. Otherwise, it's all ready to go!

Peeking In

Her Closet (clothes NB-9 months)
Drawers contain: Hats/Hair Accessories; Bibs; Socks


Caitlin's name sign made by Andrea

Shelves


Bookshelf


scrapbook paper collage





Top drawer: diaper genie refills, diapers, wipes


Middle drawer: onesies, skirts, pants, and sleep and plays NB-9 months


Bottom drawer: swaddle mes, sleep sacks, hooded towels, recieving blankets


Now we just need baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment