Baby is the size of a cantaloupe!
How have I been feeling Well, as Jason put it, I finally feel PREGNANT! Which is basically code for uncomfortable. Actually, today I felt much better, but I think it's because I was up and about at school. Yesterday I made the unfortunate mistake of sitting in one spot for far too long and ended up with a backache and, strangely enough, a stomachache. I've definitely learned my lesson! I was also super tired yesterday. I think my 60 hour weeks have been contributers to THAT, however. 1 MORE WEEK UNTIL MY 2 WEEK FALL BREAK!
Physical Changes Super annoyed that my doctor's appt was canceled last week. A fact that I discovered AFTER I arrived. I guess he had a delivery, and no one called me! BOO! So, I have an appt. this Wednesday. Then, I think I will probably be at my once a weeks!
New Developments She is almost 5 pounds now. Her skin is smoothing and her fat layers are growing (yay, chubby babies)! If she was born now, there probably would not be too many complications. I would like her to bake at least one more month, though!
Random Happenings I had my AZ shower this past week. It was wonderful! It was a small gathering of my friends, and it was perfect. So many thoughtful details made this day very special. Caitlin is one blessed little girl! I have a work shower tomorrow, and then Jason and I will be finishing up our registry over Fall Break.
Plug for the week: Vacations! I think everyone should have a Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer Break. It would make everyone a lot happier and more productive!
Pics of the Week: I didn't have Jason take a bump pic this week because I had several taken of me at the shower. Still waiting for them, though, so it will probably be a separate post. Nursery post coming soon, too, I promise. It is 90% done, and I plan on finishing it this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment