Monday, September 26, 2011

33 Weeks

Hello, all!
I don't feel like doing a regular post, so I'm not going to.

I can't believe that in about a month and half, I won't by pregnant and Caitlin will be with us! So excited! Pregnancy has been a lot easier for me than I imagined. I really love being pregnant (well, mostly).

Things I Love about Pregnancy

Feeling Caitlin kick, push, roll, stretch out, and hiccup. She's been doing all of those things frequently now.
Watching my belly grow with the love of my life
Planning/Putting together the nursery
Counting down the days and dreaming about what is to come
Talking to Caitlin (she's an AWESOME listener;)
Getting a pedicure just because (that was fun this weekend;)

The Flip Side (not so fun side effects)

Morning Sickness in the first trimester
Burping (mostly the first/second trimester)
Acid Reflux (mostly the second/third trimester)
Stressing about trying to juggle being a rockstar mom and a wonderful teacher/mentor (oh and a great wife too!;)
Worrying about being gone from my class
Insomnia (don't know if it's pregnancy related or stress related or some spectacular combo)

That's pretty much it. I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow so I'm excited to hear Caitlin's heartbeat again and see how she's growing. My back hurts if I have to sit up for a long period of time. Otherwise, still plugging along and feeling great. I'm getting anxious for Fall Break because I have a fear of going into labor early and not having everything ready for the long term sub. I know I will feel much better in a few weeks when everything is done and we're just waiting for baby to make her long anticipated appearance!



No comments:

Post a Comment