How have I been feeling Strangely enough, I've been having lots of energy on not much sleep. I have been trying to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night, but for some reason my body only wants about 5 or 6 hours of sleep. I can't complain too much because I always wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go. Is this my body's way of preparing for baby?
Physical Changes Results at the Drs. appt next week. Weight Gain: 17 pounds. Glucose Test: Passed Hooray!
New Developments She is almost 4 pounds (I believe it!) Her skin is no longer translucent. She is plumping up!
Random Happenings 1. My hard drive crashed. UGH! So I have been doing damage control this weekend and will be at school extra long tomorrow re-entering grades. I have a board meeting I have to hang around for anyway. Surprisingly enough, I did not complete lose it (believe it or not I have been known to blow things out of proportion in the past ;). I think God is trying to teach me to be flexible and that I can handle more than I think I can. Defintely something I will have to learn with Caitlin.
3. Baby bedding is all officially in. I want to do a nursery post, but just have not had time. Probably once Fall Break rolls around. (3 weeks!)
2. Childbirth Class Part 2: Best part was taking the hospital tour. So crazy that soon we will be there meeting our precious daughter.
Plug for the week: Pedicures. I just scheduled one for this Sunday and already I'm happier!
Pics of the Week:
I am so happy your bedding came in. I know you have been waiting a long time for it. Also, you always have such cute pregnancy clothes. I will have to shop where you shop for the next pregnancy. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carla! Actually this dress isn't even a maternity dress. Probably why it cute. LOL Anyway, thanks and enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDelete