Monday, September 12, 2011

31 Weeks

Baby is the size of a squash still. I feel like she has definitely grown this past week.

How have I been feeling good. Still have lots of energy which is good because there is so much to do! Definitely up 2 to 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, but it's not too bad. Discovered today that when sitting, I have to be careful not to slouch because my lungs are running out of room!

Physical Changes Doctor's appt is tomorrow. Probably should have waited until tomorrow to post this. Guess all of you will have to just hold your breath in suspense! ;) Oh, I do have this weird rash on the right side of my belly. Not sure what it is, but it is itchy. Hoping I get some answers from the doctor tomorrow.

New Developments She is about 3.5 pounds and between 16-18 inches long. So crazy that she is almost as long as she is going to get. Now just time to plump her up! =) Both Jason and I were cute, fat babies, so I'm sure our little darling with the same. Baby rolls, baby rolls!

Random Happenings Already this week seems more manageable than last week. Can't believe that in 4 weeks I'll be on my 2 week Fall Break. Then after that it's only 3 more weeks of teaching, and I'm on maternity leave. Eek! Lots of stuff to do between now and then.

This weekend, Jason and I also attended our first Childbirth class. It was good. I knew most of the information already, but it was a good refresher. I think Jason learned a lot. There was definitely an audible gasp from him during one of the videos (hehe). Welcome to the beautiful world of birth, Jason! ;)

My plan now is to go as long as I can without pain medication, but I won't be heartbroken if I don't have a natural birth. We'll see how it goes.

Plug for the week: Fruit. Lots and lots of fruit.

Pics of the Week: At the Cardinals game this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment