How have I been feeling Still feeling well! I feel like she definitely growing and taking over my belly! Still getting uncomfortable if I have sit in one spot for an extended period of time. Driving home from camping this past weekend was no bueno.
Physical Changes Not much to report. I have an appt. next week, so hopefully I'll have something interesting to say then.
New Developments Almost 3 pounds now and eyesight continues to develop! Can't wait to see you and for you to see the world, Caitlin!
Random Happenings Ohmygosh, work has been insanely busy! I worked 7 hours this weekend, 12 hours yesterday, probably 12 hours today. My life is a stream of meetings and deadlines. I don't mind it too much now, but it makes me HIGHLY nervous about when she is born. I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to work the schedule I will work when Caitlin is born. My ideal schedule would be for me to leave work at 4:00 or if I have meetings at the latest 4:30 (and bring very little home with me). It's been challenging with my additional responsibilities as a mentor teacher. I'm hoping that it's just starting the new position and that it will settle down a bit as I adjust this month.
Plug for the week: Babies R Us coupons. We have saved so much with $5 coupons and 20% off. Love it!
Pics of the Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment