Monday, August 29, 2011

29 Weeks

Baby is the size of a squash! YAY for switching! Very fall-ish...now if only the weather would do some cooperating!

How have I been feeling Still feeling really well. I feel like perhaps I have to go to the bathroom a bit more than usual.

Physical Changes At my appt. last week, my stomach was right on target (he didn't tell me exactly how many cm), and I actually had only gained one more pound since last month! I wasn't too surprised. Going from summer (eat whenever/whatever) to school (scarf something down at lunch time with no time for snacks) probably had something to do with that. He didn't say anything about being worried about it, though. I keep trying to eat small meals many times a day (b-fast, lunch, after school, dinner, and about two hour before bed) because they say that's best. Total weight gain so far is 15 pounds. Also, I haven't heard anything back about my gestational diabetes test. I think I remember them saying no news is good news. I hope so, anyways!

New Developments Baby weighs 2 and 1/2 pounds now! She is extremely active, and I'm pretty sure I've felt her have the hiccups a few times. So fun!

Random Happenings Just received my AZ shower invite today! So cute; I love them! Can't wait to gather and celebrate with my friends down here in AZ!

Plug for the week: Maternity dresses! The most comfortable thing to wear while pregnant. I found a couple on clearance at Target this weekend and pounced on them. =)

Pics of the Week:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable as always Em! Can't wait for your shower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Deanna! Can't wait to see all you girls again!

    ReplyDelete