Monday, August 22, 2011

28 Weeks

Baby is the size of... what?! an eggplant again?! GEEZ LOUISE! Such a little thing, but it's starting to annoy me.

How have I been feeling Great! I am very grateful for my job that allows me to move around most of the day. I only really get uncomfortable being in the same position for an extended period of time.

Physical Changes I noticed today that my belly button is getting shallower. Wondering if and when it will become an outie. It still has a ways to go, but I guess I do have 12 weeks of time left as well.

New Developments Baby can blink now! Hopefully, she blinking those gorgeously loooooong eyelashes that she got from Daddy! ;)

Random Happenings Tomorrow is my glucose test. I am quite optimistic about it. Also, tomorrow is my last monthly appt. From here on out, it will be every two weeks. Man, I'm going to feel like I'm living at the doctor's office! Luckily, I can make all my appts. after school which is nice. Next week, I should have the report on weight gain, stomach growth, and all that good stuff.

Plug for the week: This website: Alphamom Makes me laugh every week!

Pics of the Week:

1 comment:

  1. my button popped within the last 12 weeks and my girls at school noticed and then commented on it, and then giggled and realized maybe they shouldn't have said it. It was funny. I too enjoyed the fact that I could move around a lot at my job and stay active as our campus is large. I think this helped a lot. I was optimistic about the glucose test too since I was exercising, still walking the dog and hadn't gained more than I should. Bring something to read, I didn't realize I had to sit there an hour ONCE I drank the stuff and had NOTHING with me.

    ReplyDelete