Monday, August 15, 2011

27 Weeks

I can't believe that I am inching closer and closer to 30 weeks! Craziness. The weeks are flying by now that I am back to school.

Baby is the size of an eggplant... still... I wonder what's next?

How have I been feeling I have been feeling great! I have been blessed with an extremely easy pregnancy. Now I'm hoping that I am blessed with an extremely easy labor! ;)

Physical Changes Bending over and getting up off the floor are getting difficult. I'm sure soon it will be quite the comical sight. More veins on my stomach! Yuck. Also, I am so over burping! I NEVER burp, but ever since becoming pregnant it has been an issue. Thank goodness, they are at least silent burps, but still they majorly gross me out!

New Developments Baby is waking and sleeping at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and sucking her fingers. I can't wait to kiss those little fingers and toes!

Random Happenings Jason went to Chicago this past weekend for a bachelor party. I enjoyed some time with friends and a couple nursery projects (separate post on this later, only a couple more weeks until the bedding should be shipped!) Since he came in late last night, I am really looking forward to a full night of sleep tonight!

Plug for the week: My Gazelle Edge exercise machine. I purchased this with my birthday money, so that I could continue to work out while pregnant. Love it! It is super low impact, so you don't even really feel like you are doing anything, but still gets you up and moving. I really miss running and hope to run the half marathon again in 2013, but for now it works!

Yes, I look like this except with a big belly! ;)

Pics of the Week: This week you'll have to settle for a self-portrait as Jason was out of town.



No comments:

Post a Comment