Baby is the size of an eggplant... still...
How have I been feeling I feel like every day I crawl out of bed, I have somehow gotten bigger. I can't believe the difference between my 22 weeks picture and my 25 weeks picture. She sure is doing a lot of growing in there!
Physical Changes
New Developments Baby weighs almost two pounds and this week her eyes will open. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!
Random Happenings Jason and I have been using 20% off coupons every other week to purchase items off our registry with gift cards from the first shower. Her stash of things is growing. So fun! Still waiting (impatiently) on the crib bedding!
Plug for the week: Friends' pregnancy blogs. I don't know what I would do without Meghan, Taylor, Stacy, and Deanna's blogs to keep me company on this crazy journey. Every Sunday, I read through my current week to find, to my relief, that I'm not alone! Thanks, girls! :)
Pics of the Week: Comparison of 22 weeks vs. 26 weeks WOW!
You look so great, Em! Glad you're enjoying the blog :-)
ReplyDelete*hugs* You look amazing! Good luck with the school year!
ReplyDeleteThanks, girls! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDelete