Here is the room as it is now:
Entering the room to the left: bird pics, closet, and ledge
Entering the room straight ahead, glider, shelves, cube bookcase, window (curtains are white with gray flowers which you really can't see in the pic)
Up close of the shelves: waiting for an adorable little bird (which I will paint light blue) that my friend Sarah found for the top shelf.
Caitlin's name blocks: they turned out just as I imagined them. I love them!
Crib: can't wait for the bedding/mobile
Entering the room to the right: dresser (which will also have the changing table) and mirror
Exiting the room: Free Owl Decal that came with my bird decal purchase
Looks great! You are very well set for around 23 weeks. I don't think any of the room started to come together for us until after 30 weeks and some showers. It's nice to just go in there and dream and think about it.
ReplyDelete