Tuesday, July 12, 2011

22 Weeks

Baby is the size of a papaya

How have I been feeling The last couple days I have had this annoying dull headache that comes and goes. I don't know if it's pregnancy, overdoing it on our San Diego trip (which was AWESOME btw), or the humidity. All I know is it sucks.

Physical Changes My face is breaking out! WAH! I definitely think the humidity has played a part in this. Not cool.

New Developments Baby weighs 1 pound now. Wow! I can also see my belly move around which is the strangest thing.

Random Happenings San Diego trip was wonderful. Loved the weather. So much to do. I am headed up to MI next for 10 days. Can't wait to see everyone!

Plug for the week: The snoogle comes with its own cover. Now this may not be a surprise to most of you, however, for me this was a revelation. A revelation that came a bit too late.

I used my snoogle for about a month and half with pillow cases (yes, PILLOW CASES) hanging off either end of my snoogle like a pair of ill-fitting socks. I was determined not to pay another $25 for an additional cover. My resolve weakened when I discovered nasty fuzzies developing on the middle part of my snoogle that my pillowcases could not reach. FINE! I dragged a reluctant Jason to Babies R Us for a ridiculously overpriced (albeit cute) new snoogle cover.

Within minutes of bringing it home, I set about the task of wrangling it on. Wait. What was this little white flap (which had been covered up by my ingenious pillowcase)? Wait. Hold on. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Of course, this was moments after I had triumphantly ripped off the tags of my new cover.

I comfort myself with the fact that 1. The snoogle helps me sleep at night which is invaluable. 2. That cover is cute.

Pics of the week:



1 comment:

  1. Love the hydrangeas behind you! Enjoy that trip to MI. I have been bored without a vacation to look forward to this summer to MI but it was too close to my due date. I didn't start sleeping with a pillow til the last month but now it's getting difficult. My face started clearing up some late pregnancy so you may have that to look forward to. There was a month where I got headaches and sometimes a nap helped but tylenol is safe and that worked a couple times for me. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water too!

    ReplyDelete