Tuesday, July 5, 2011

21 Weeks

Progress:
-Daycare X
-8 weeks of Sub Plans X
-Shelves/Mirror/Curtains are hung X
-Nursery Rug X
-Nursery Scrapbook paper Pictures X
-Canvases for print art painted X
-Wood Blocks cut and sanded for Baby B's name X

To Do:
-8 more weeks of Sub Plans (doing a few extra just in case)
-Apply Decals to painted canvases (waiting to dry)
-Mod Podge scrapbook paper and letters to wooden blocks
-Finish "First 5 Years of Marriage" Scrapbook (yeah, so I got a "little" behind)

Waiting For:
-Crib Mobile
-Baby Bedding (backordered until end of August... WAH!)
-Hearing back from my sub of choice (sent an e-mail last week...I hate waiting!)

This weekend, Jason and I are headed to San Diego for our 5 YEAR anniversary! Isn't that just crazy?! We are so looking forward to getting away. This will be the first trip, just the two of us, (besides camping or going back to MI) since our honeymoon. Can't Wait!!!

Here are the pictures I have been working on for the nursery.









Here is my 21 week Baby Bump:



2 comments:

  1. grow that baby bump you tiny girl! sounds like a much deserved vacation after 5 years! I think you will thank yourself later on the sub plans. I have all mine from last year that I passed along to my sub because our curriculum really hasn't changed-but having them done the first 2 weeks back would be nice... I'll have to see where she left off and if I can use some of mine already done. Do you have to do plans? contractually I don't, so passing along mine by email and printed out is what I decided to do since my team can help my sub too. You are much farther on the checklist than I was at 20 weeks. Don't worry-it'll all get done and now I am playing the waiting game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I do or not, but I really want continuity when I'm away. It is awesome having all those plans from the last few years, huh?! I'm just revising mine slightly and making them more specific for a sub. Thought I'd get a jump start on everything over the summer because it's always so busy that first quarter. Can't wait to see pics of Baby Cohrs!

    ReplyDelete