Tuesday, June 21, 2011

19 Weeks

It's a GIRL! We are beyond thrilled. Let the shopping begin! =)

Ever since we were told at 12 weeks that it was a girl, I have been searching the internet for nursery ideas and deals. I can't wait to put everything together.

Here is my inspiration board (thanks for the idea/help, Deanna)! We are sticking with a main palette of light green and gray with accents of light pink and blue. We can't paint the walls because we are currently renting, but hopefully when we buy next summer we can paint it a pretty light blue. For now, we will work with the white walls and liven it up with the rug, curtains, and art work.



I also plan on making some blocks with the baby name similar to this: (not baby B's name by the way... to be revealed in a later post =)

I also hope to make some bird artwork similar to the picture in the lower left hand corner.

Most of these items can be found at Ikea or Etsy. Bedding is from landofnod.com

Pics of progress to follow...

4 comments:

  1. Great Colors! I am so happy you guys are having a girl. I can't wait to hear her name and see pictures of the baby room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the inspiration board, what a great idea. Can't wait to see the nursery all finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be gorgeous and so perfect for a little girl without being "in your face" girly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls! I am having so much fun! =)

    ReplyDelete