Baby is the size of a sweet potato! I don't really like sweet potatoes, but I sure LOVE this baby!
How have I been feeling I've been feeling really good. I have been sleeping a bit more, but I think that's just because I can now that I am on BREAK!
Physical Changes I think I look about the same as last week. Although, I actually look smaller because I'm not in that dress. However, one exciting development is over the past week or so I have been feeling Baby B wiggle around! It has been so amazing. It started off by feeling sort of like when your eye twitches except in my belly. Lately, its more like little taps. Last night I could feel it from the outside! Jason tried, but Baby B wouldn't cooperate. It's still pretty sporadic. I'm hoping that she will let Daddy feel her on Father's Day!
New Developments Baby is sucking and swallowing and has developed her own little finger and toe prints! I can't wait to kiss those little fingers and toes!
Random Happenings Monday is the big ANATOMY SCAN! We can finally know for sure if our little one is a SHE! Mostly, I am just excited to see her again. It feels like it has been forever.
I also got a lot accomplished on my summer baby checklist.
1. I registered for hospital orientation, childbirthing, and breastfeeding classes at our hospital.
2. I found a long term sub that I want and called her name into our district. Haven't heard back yet, but hopefully she says YES.
3. Found a daycare that I am REALLY hoping works out. She is the wife of one of the principals in our district. She is about 10 to 15 minutes away which is great. She also used to be a teacher, has very reasonable rates, and is extremely flexible with our schedule (which will be 12:15-4:15pm daily) and teachers' schedules. We are meeting her and touring her home next Wednesday. I really hope it works out. This would be big relief to me!
4. Bought two pairs of maternity shorts (OMG I love elastic waistbands) and two maternity shirts. Pretty sure I'll be good on the wardrobe up until my MI trip.
5. Picked up our glider and put it together last night. =) (pics to come)
Next up, Nursery Decorating! YAY!
Plug for the week: I love my 10 year Journal (thanks, Andrea!). It is so cool to look back at our TTC (trying to conceive) journey and now our pregnancy journey. So crazy that when I'm finished writing it, Baby B will be 8 years old!

Pics of the week: Sporting my new Maternity clothes!
isn't all this stuff so fun! I have been off about a week now and finalizing baby stuff. I am extremely jealous of you getting to pick your sub-I do not get to pick and have no clue who will be doing it in the fall! My principal said she'd have it done before I left and she didn't. bummer. Jerry just put our glider together just now-I was going to tell people-I wished I had it a few weeks ago as sitting on our couch has not been so comfy lately, but I'm glad it came in before baby. You are doing awesome on your checklist. I turned in the hospital preregistration this week with 4 weeks left to go and we just finished up all our baby classes. I bought 3 size larger then usual athletic shorts for summer/home in the heat and they have been fitting good for this last month or 2. My jean shorts i bought with low band are starting to feel constricting. We also just met and finalized with our daycare person-it's nice to have that checked off and figured out. Doing good girl!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute, Em! You are so on top of things, good for you! Can't wait to hear the anatomy scan results :)
ReplyDeleteI told Andrea that I would never go back to regular shorts/pants again. Who knew maternity clothes were so comfy!
ReplyDeleteBecky- I'm so excited for you that your little one will be here so soon!
ReplyDeleteTay- I can't WAIT either! SQUEEE! ;)
Carla- did you guys have another anatomy scan yet?
Not yet Emily! We have to wait till the 30th. It seems like forever away. Unfortunately they were booked till then :(
ReplyDeleteYou find out tomorrow right?