Monday, June 6, 2011

17 Weeks

1/2 daaaayyyy of school and then it's SUMMER!!!

Baby is the size of an onion! Meh... I don't really have anything interesting to say about this.

How have I been feeling I'm in the best mood EVAH because it's nearly SUMMER!

Physical Changes Well, I didn't think too much, but take a look at my pic below! WHAT??!! Maybe it's the dress? I was, like, NO WAY my belly is that big!

New Developments Baby B's lungs are preparing to take in oxygen. Can't wait to hear her breathing peacefully in sleep.

Random Happenings We registered on Saturday. Yes, it's way early, but I realized last week that my MI shower is in about 6 weeks! Which means my invites will go out this next weekend. Which means I better register. It was so much fun! I had already been doing tons of research, so I knew exactly what I wanted. It only took us about 30 to 40 minutes. We didn't do anything too gender specific, but we will add a few items once we find out for sure (JUNE 20)!!!

Plug for the week: This song will make you cry. I heard it on the radio the other day and almost lost it. I love you SO MUCH, little one!

What It Means to Be Loved

Pics of the week: There are no words. When did this happen?!



3 comments:

  1. Wow! You were not even that big when I saw you a couple of days ago! Maybe this is your "popping" moment? You look great! I am glad we got to see each other this week, I am thrilled that you are happy and almost done with school. Enjoy your summer! Last summer of just you and Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bump is really cute! some things just accentuate it more in different places and make it look different. we registered what I thought was early (maybe between 15-20 weeks?) but I needed a fun distraction that weekend to focus on baby. The nice thing is, once it's started, you can constantly add to the registry and change it. I have a half day left and a teacher work day and then I'm done too! soo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think some of that is also food bloat! All my pics are taken at night which isn't exactly honest, but when I wasn't showing at all it made me feel better. ;) I'm going to take a morning/evening picture this weekend so you can see for yourself.

    Have a good summer both of you girls!!!

    ReplyDelete