Monday, May 30, 2011

16 Weeks- 4 Months

Crazy cakes! In 5 months, Baby B could be in my arms! =)

Baby is the size of an avocado! I love me some guac!

How have I been feeling Great! I'm in a fabulous mood too because I only have 3 full days and 3 half days of school. Ready for Summer 2011! I also CAN'T WAIT to feel Baby B for the first time. Hopefully in the next month or so.

Physical Changes I lost my waist. =( All for a good reason, of course, but I hope to see you again after this beautiful journey!

New Developments Baby B can hear my voice! YAY! That is so cool! I can't wait to whisper how much I love her in her little ears!

Random Happenings We bought the crib mattress on Saturday. We weren't even planning on it, but it was on sale so why not?!
Jason and I also enjoyed the Hangover 2 this weekend where we witnessed TWO sets of parents bring in their toddler children. What?! A little inappropriate I'd say! Ever hear of a babysitter?

Plug for the week: Chocolate Milk! It sounded so good to me on Friday night, so we picked some up at the grocery store Saturday morning and, oh man, is that delicious!!!

Pics of the week: I wore this same shirt for the 11 week pics. Oh my!

11 Weeks



16 Weeks sans waist




1 comment: