How have I been feeling Fabulous! Now hopefully I didn't jinx it!
Physical Changes Baby bump seems to be growing! Slowly, but surely. Hurrah! I'm curious to see my weight gain at my next appt. (next week Thursday). I think I've gained a pound or two, but I feel a lot bigger than that.
New Developments Baby B is growing hair! I hope she's born with a beautiful head of dark hair just like her mama. =) Baby B can also wiggle her little toes and fingers. Amazing...
Random Happenings Jason's parents were here this past weekend, and we had such a wonderful time. We spent Saturday afternoon house hunting with them because we are looking into buying a house come next spring. There is so many options. I'm glad we have a little longer to decide on everything we want. We took his mom out for a late Mother's Day dinner complete with Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for dessert (YUM)!
Sunday was taking in a Diamondback's game, grilling out, and putting together nursery furniture! So fun! We miss them so much and are so glad we are getting to see them so often this year.
Plug for the week: Even though my morning sickness is gone, I have to give a nod to Jolly Ranchers. Man, did they save me during all those making-dinner-nausea-fests. Thanks, Jolly Ranchers, but I'm not sorry to see you go!
Pics of the week:
The Nursery (such as it so far) I can't believe how quickly the furniture fills the room. Hopefully, once it is all decorated and organized it looks well put together and not cramped.
Isn't that adorable pink piggy bank just precious! A gift from Grandma and Grandpa Bremer! =)
Baby Bumpin'
I love the color choice of your crib!
ReplyDelete