Monday, May 16, 2011

14 Weeks

3 More Weeks of School!!! Woo-hoo! Can't wait for it to be summer, so my whole life can be consumed with preparing for dear Baby B! =)

Baby is the size of a lemon

How have I been feeling Well, I thought great, until this morning where I was sick again! Boo! Baby B does not like Monday mornings. I don't blame her.

Physical Changes WAH! I'm ready to stop having a food baby and start having a REAL baby bump. I do have a quite an impressive roadmap of blue veins all over the front of me. It's oddly fascinating. It's like something from X-men or something. An especially large one travels the length of my torso on my right side. I don't think Summer 2011 will be bikini season for me.

New Developments Baby B is growing reproductive organs. She is also developing a layer of fine hair all over her body. Keep warm, baby!

Random Happenings We bought a dresser and small bookshelf cube from Ikea this weekend. My mind is on all things nursery these days. I am spending a lot of time wading through this amazing website: http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Nurseries/gallery.esi?page=11
Plans so far:
Color Scheme: Light Green and Gray with accents of light pink and light blue
Theme: Flowers and birds, but I'm going to keep it understated so the room doesn't scream theme when you're in it.
Hopefully, next week I'll have some pics of ideas I have.

Plug for the week: This website has been amazingly helpful in making the registry not seem completely overwhelming. http://www.lucieslist.com/
Can't wait to find out the gender for sure and register!

Pics of the week: The dogs LOVE the snoogle! It's a mad rush at bedtime to see who can get in the crook the fastest. Winston usually wins as pictured below. However, my weight advantage allows me to pluck him from his snug spot and take over.

Belly pics:



1 comment:

  1. hmmm... never realized that my blog background has the colors I want to use in the nursery. What can I say? I know what I like. =)

    ReplyDelete