So in light of this, I'm trying something new. Hopefully, this simple formatting encourages me to blog more often. We'll see how it goes. I make no promises.
YAY for the week: Jason finds out (for the second time) that he will be getting Saturday/Sundays off. Let's hope second times the charm, right? It will be so nice after 2 years to have the hubby around on the weekend! Someone to work on the lawn, wash my car, push the grocery cart, and take me out for dinner and a movie. But, seriously, I'm pumped! Love ya, honey... even though I know you don't read this! ;)
BOO for the week: I was BEYOND exhausted all week and had to work lots of extra hours and go to lots of extra meetings. SO glad for the 3 day weekend and short 4 day week!
PLUG for the week: In an effort to 1). Eat more fruits and veggies 2). Spend less money, Jason and I have been ordering Bountiful Basket every other week and Treasure Box once a month. Some of the items have been misses, but most have been quite good. For example, this weekend I made sweet and sour meatballs (using meatballs and rice from TB), banana bread (using bananas from an old BB), fresh salsa(BB), mango, pineapple, and orange sherbet smoothies (BB and TB), and tonight I prepped Butternut Squash casserole (BB) for tomorrow's supper. Everything has been so delicious, and there is something very satisfying about making food from scratch. PS did I mention how much I LOVE allrecipes.com as well?! I do... A LOT...
Pics for the week:
Your sweet and sour meatballs looks good. You will have to give me the recipe if you thought it was good. I enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteIf you click the link it should take you to the recipe, Carla! I really am trying to do better at this blogging thing. Plan on writing this week. Thanks for the encouragement! =)
ReplyDelete