Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Love

I LOVE the holidays!

I'm so excited to see all the decorations that are going up in shopping plazas and am currently listening to the Pandora Christmas station! I will be going to the annual Faber Thanksgiving which I have attended for the last 5 years. Great food, lawn games competition, and awesome people! Can't wait!!!

For Christmas, my mom, sister, and niece will be here from the Dec. 20-24, so I'm excited about that. Planning on making my first big Christmas meal for guests, so I need to start planning that. I know we will have a Honeybaked ham, mashed potatoes, rolls, veggies (not sure what yet), my cranberry pineapple jello, Christmas cookies. YUM! YUM! YUM! Also excited for the first couple weeks of December filled with Christmas parties with friends (will post pics later).

Lately, I've been keeping really busy with school (of course), but squeezing in some good QT with friends as well.

I went on a Girls' Trip to San Diego with some of my favorite people in the world!



Saturday B-fast Club had their second monthly get together at the Farm @ South Mountain. Such a fun atmosphere and yummy food, too!


Bye for Now! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment