Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh dear...

...Has it really been a whole another month? Man, the weeks just fly by before I realize I haven't written anything lately! First quarter is completed. I had a wonderful first quarter, albeit busy. It was SO nice just to concentrate on teaching instead of juggling classes as well. I've been enjoying life a bit more because it is more balanced.

Also, just last week we were in Michigan visiting friends, fam, and FALL! It was amazing and just the kind of vacation away from it all I needed. It was so nice to see loved ones that we haven't seen in a year. Leaving MI is always bittersweet. We have grown to love AZ, our jobs, our home, and friends here, but there is no place like where you have grown up and the people who have known you for years.

Here are some pics from the trip:

My freakin' adorable niece: Nay-nay


Lake MI: nothing like it!


Robinettes Apple Orchard


Walk in the Woods


Autumn Leaves


Me @ Calvin College


Friends



Currently Attempting/Failing at getting myself psyched up for work again... That's the trouble with vacays. They always end. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment