Sunday, September 5, 2010

What a Month!

Whew! Well, my weekly posting goal has fallen by the wayside once school started! What a busy, crazy, hectic month! ...but I love it! Teaching is my passion. Time flies when I am doing it, and I feel very fulfilled at the end of each day. Just to compare my summer schedule to my current one. Please see here:
Summer Schedule
Current Schedule
5:45 First Alarm goes off (cell)
6:00 Second Alarm/Get up/Let dogs out/Feed animals/B-fast and Devos
6:20 Get ready
6:40 Grabbing Lunch/Coffee/Laptop bag/purse/shoes/etc.
6:45 On the Road = Slamming down Coffee =)
7:00-5:00 Teaching/Planning/Prepping/Grading/Mountains of Paperwork/Lots of Meetings
5:00-6:00 Gym
6:00-7:00 Making/Eating Dinner
Chillin' and Shower
10:00 Dead to the world as soon as my head hits that pillow!

Whew! No wonder I needed this 3 day weekend! I hit stress overload on Wednesday and just knew I needed to get out town. We went camping up north past Payson with some friends. We were only able to go up for two nights and one full day, but even that was enough to make me feel sane again. I spent most of today just chillin' at home which was HEAVENLY! Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym, Jason and I are going to go car shopping (part of the stress of the week...Jason's ride is toast), I have a few hours of schoolwork to do, housework, and catching up with some friends and family. But for the rest of tonight...just nothing... ahhhh.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment