Life is good in AZ!
YAY for the week: Today I got to attend the AAGT conference (Arizona Associated of Gifted and Talented) with my friend Anna. Got some great ideas for my classroom! Tomorrow we are going on a field trip to see the play Unstoppable Me! Looking forward to experiencing this with my kiddos as many of them have never seen a play before.
BOO for the week: Not seeing Jason from Monday to Friday night pretty much sucks! I mean, I've gotten a lot done around the house, had full command of the remote control, and even gotten around to my blog tonight... but, gosh darn it, I miss that boy!!!
PLUG for the week: This past weekend my friend, Andrea, introduced me to Boba Tea. Granted I didn't try the traditional (though I want to someday), but we did get these amazing fruit slushies with these little jellies inside them. I was actually quite mesmerized by these jellies (I mean, really, WHAT are they?!) It was a delicious treat, and something fun to try. I highly recommend that you check it out!
I have always wondered about that Boba Tea. It looked weird so I never tried it. Maybe I should give it a whirl!
ReplyDelete