I have not been keeping up on the blog as much as I would have liked. Little Miss Caitlin, school, and the house keep me busy. I try to protect my down time to keep sane. I make no apologies. This is life.
Size 18.6 lbs (12.5 percentile) Finally, gaining weight again after the constipation, sickness, and teething! 31 inches (60 percentile)
Caitlin can...
Climb. She loves to crawl into the rocking chair and use us as stepping stools to climb onto the couch or computer chair.
Talk. She still mostly babbles, but she can say mama, dada, caca (for cat), daw-ee (for doggie), and just this morning she said aw da (all done). She signs more and all done.
Walk everywhere using her walkers. She has stood twice by herself. No walking alone yet. I told myself that I wouldn't worry until 18 months.
Stack blocks and build towers out of her Megablocks.
Feeding:
Drinks 1 bottle of crapplejuice (apple juice and Miralax), 2 bottles of whole milk, and water.
After sickness and teething, she's finally back to eating like normal again. Her favorites are oatmeal, yogurt, cheese, mashed potatoes, meat like sausage off pizza, pot roast, chicken, mac and cheese, fruit, snacks like mum mums, cheerios, animal crackers, graham crackers, and goldfish.
Sleeping:
Bedtime is around 7:00pm. Wake ups have been any where between 6am and 9am lately (the early ones are SUPER fun for Jason- I've been sticking around until 7 if she gets up before 6:30). If she sleeps in, she normally just take one long (2 to 2 1/2 hours) midday nap. If she's up early, she takes two naps.
Caitlin still takes her Wubbanub to bed only and strokes her hair to put herself to sleep.
Loves:
Finding her belly button and Momma's belly button.
Petting Winston and chortling while chasing the cats and Charlie (she doesn't understand why they aren't THRILLED to see her).
Getting raspberries. She laughs and laughs.
Help Momma with laundry. She loves to help pull it out, so Momma can fold it.
Pulling things out of containers and putting them in. She can literally do this contentedly for up to half an hour straight.
Not a Fan of:
Leaving on her socks and shoes. She is constantly chucking them out of carseat, stroller, or grocery cart.
Caitlin has taken to the dramatics lately. She will be just fine one minute, playing around on the floor, and then the next is throwing herself on the floor and kicking her legs. The whine/screech is the worst. It's like nails on a chalkboard and we are left to figure out what she needs (9 out 10 times it's a mystery and she just stops on her own).
Wearing:
Clothes: 12 months clothes and onesies. I did pull out and wash all her 18 month stuff. She may need some of them in length soon, but she's so thin I'm not sure how it will all work.
Diapers: size 3 Luvs STILL
Shoes: size 3, but she'll be needing size 4 soon.
She is just more and more fun every day!
She is still just too cute! I love reading your blog and learning about Caitlin's life. I hope this summer Asher and Caitlin will finally be able to meet. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete