Size I weighed her on our scale today, and it looks like she is around 16 pounds now.
Caitlin can...
Scoot, scoot, scoot! Within a week or so, we went from "I think she moved forward a bit! Maybe..." to "Caitlin stop playing in the doggies' water dish! Caitlin leave Mommy's shoes alone! No, you may NOT pull the cat's tail!"
Sit up! This was more gradual. You were pretty wobbly at first, but have the hang of it now.
Feeding:
Caitlin continues getting breastmilk 7 times a day (6 distinctly different times), although I'll probably drop a feeding now that I'm home for the summer. She has one ounce of veg and one ounce of fruit for dinner every night, but I'm going to start adding breakfast this coming week. She has had sweet potato, avocado, pears, green beans, banana, watermelon, and peaches. She did not really care for the banana or watermelon, and HATED the green beans (like "Momma why?! Why are you doing this to me?!" hated). I just mixed those healthy green beans in with her pears, and she took them like a champ (now doesn't that sound delicious?;)
Sleeping:
Caitlin sleeps from 6pm-430am. I'm going to try to push back her bedtime this summer in hopes that she will sleep in longer than 4:30. That's a tad earlier than Momma wants to get up on her break!
Loves:
Yelling! She took great pleasure in yelling during the present opening at a recent first birthday party. That girl loves attention and knows how to get it.
People watching. I'm with you there, kid.
Banging toys together. Or her spoon on her booster seat when she's ready for food. Great FUN!
Swimming!!!
Not a Fan of:
Car seat for longer than 10 to 15 minutes. Hoping when we transition you to a convertible, you'll be a little more content.
Wearing:
Clothes: 9 month onesies and 6 month/9 month outfits
Diapers: size 3 Luvs
Random Happenings:
Summer 2012 is here! We survived our first quarter and half back to work. It was rough at first, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed working again this last month. So relieved. It took much longer than anticipated to get adjusted.
Caitlin, babycakes, I've never been more excited for a summer to get here! We are going to have so much fun this summer! Can't wait to make memories to last a lifetime...
OMG! Adorbs! Love the hair!
ReplyDelete