No?
Mine has.
Let me back up a little bit.
Scene: Day after Christmas. Skyping with Jason's family in Michigan. First time Great Grandpa Flietstra sees Caitlin.
First words out of his mouth, "Hey, she looks just like that communist dictator that just died."
OMG! Not sure what the appropriate reaction is to this. I heard Jason's mom gasp and could immediately sense her mortification. Jason's cousin's face mirrored ours horror mixed with hilarity.
The best part was how he tried to keep it alive.
Jason's mom, "No, she doesn't! She's beautiful!"
Jason's grandpa, "Well, I'm sure his parents thought he was beautiful when he was born too. Wait... Can they hear me?"
Yes, Grandpa, we can hear you.
All I can say is that comment definitely wins most original! Too funny.
Although, people say she looks like me, so what does that say about me? Hmmm...
Do you see the resemblance?
She does not look like Kim Jong Il... haha.. I think grandpa is losing his marbles ;-)
ReplyDeleteUm I think she is flippen adorable! I personally feel she could be a baby hair model!
DeleteWell, thank you so much both of you.
ReplyDeleteWrites self note: check out herbal essences baby commercial venture ;)
Wow...things people say...haha.
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't look like Kim Jong Il, and I agree with the baby hair model idea! That girl has some hair on her head!
Thanks, Sommer!
ReplyDelete