James CAN...
Play kid pitch baseball. You held your own! Excited to see you grow as you guys were some of the youngest in that division. So special that you could do it with your brother and with your dad coaching!
Whistle! You worked on this a lot in MI, and are now constantly whistling. LOL
Play soccer! You actually played up in Levi's division this past season and grew so much in confidence.
Was old enough for Cadets this year. Another special time with your brother and Dad.
Ran the Zoo Run with me this year! Good Job, Buddy!
Eating:
You're up to try just about anything! The only thing I've found you don't care for is cream of chicken anything. LOL Not bad. Your favorite breakfast is waffles or panckaes. You love mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, all sorts of pastas, tacos, like I said just about anything. You have a big sweet tooth and LOVE anything CHOCOLATE! *This really hasn't changed at all!*
Sleeping:
You sleep from 7:45 until 6:00.
Loves:
CARS... it will be a sad day when you stop playing them. *I'm so glad you still love them!*
LEGOS For your birthday, that's all you asked for and you proceeded to make almost all of them that weekend. *This also hasn't changed!* You just have moved on to bigger sets. Your dedication is impressive.
STUFFIES and Blankets *I love how much has stayed the same!* I know things will change as you grow, but I really am holding on to everything as you ARE my last baby!












No comments:
Post a Comment