SIZE Height: 4'8" (73%) Weight: 67 lbs (34%)
Caitlin can...
CUP STACK! You pretty much stacked cups 24/7 for 2 weeks straight, and at the last moment ended up beating the first place boy to take first place. You earned every bit of that win. You pretty much would cup stack until bed, and then roll out of bed and cup stack again. Once you put your mind to something, watch out, world!
Little Miss Flexible: You spent a large amount of your quarantine time, stretching and working on getting more flexible. Like I keep saying, once you put your mind to something...
You also have quite the musical ability! I'm not quite sure what you aren't good at! LOL. You put a little keyboard on your ipad and taught yourself by sound to play Jingle Bells, Happy Birthday, etc. I don't have an ear for music at all, so I'm always amazed by people who can do this!
Feeding:
Favorites are: salads, veggies and fruits, pasta- spaghetti and mac and cheese, popcicles, ice cream. You will try just about anything, and are good eating. You burn enough calories flipping around.
Sleeping:
You go to bed around 9:15 and wake up around 6:45 (during summer you go to bed around 9:30 and wake up around 7:45.
Loves:
Gymnastics
Crafting
Riding your Electric Scooters with your brothers
Playing Minecraft with Levi
Not a Fan of:
BRACES. AKA not eating popcorn. This is what you throw the biggest fit about. You will be so glad to get your braces off.
Levi being Levi. It's hard for you to understand him because he's so different from you. I try to encourage you not to compare, or put him down because he's different. I know this is something I had to learn the hard way.
Stil not a fan of the hair brush!
Wearing:
Clothes: L (9/10)
Shoes: size 2
I love my special one on one times with you. On Sunday nights, we have our girl show time. Every night is reading together and brushing hair. Pedicures. Treasuring up these times!


No comments:
Post a Comment