Sunday, April 26, 2015

Levi 6 Months

Happy Half Birthday to our handsome little buddy! (this is a little late, but I made it before he turned 7 months!) He is such a happy, chubby, content, and busy little boy. Seems like we've been a family of four forever.

Size 17.6 lbs (52nd percentile) and 26 inches 1/4 inches (34th percentile)

Levi can...
*Sit up.
*Scoot. I swear this kid is getting faster by the minute. Caitlin's small toys are being put away rapidly, since everything is in the mouth these days.
* Eating solids and LOVES it.

Feeding:
Levi is still waking up once during the night to eat (often twice, but I think this is due more to teething than wanting to eat).
He nurses with me once in the morning, takes 2 five oz bottles throughout the day, nurses with me when I get home, and before bed.
He is a happy little eater. He has had sweet potato, butternut squash, apple, pear, cucumber, green beans, avocado, and banana. Up next is strawberries, peas, and grapes.



Sleeping:
Levi normally goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:00 and wakes between 5:30 and 6:30 for the day. He is usually up once between 1:00 and 2:30 to eat.

Loves:
*Watching sister. Always brings a smile to your face.
*Being mobile. Loves to scoot around and find new treasures to taste.
*Flirting with all the girls. Don't know how you can tell the difference, but you turn it on with the ladies.
*Being outside.

Not a Fan of:
Teething has thrown Levi for a loop. He usually is so happy-go-lucky, but he's been chewing on his hands, and anything else he can get his hands on, and just been extra fussy. One tooth has come in, but I think there is another one coming. Hopefully, it pops through soon, and we get a little break before the next round.

Wearing:
Clothes: 6 month onesies and outfits. Some are getting a little snug though, so 9 month is probably on our horizon.
Diapers: size 3 Luvs

Random Happenings:
You got your haircut at 5 1/2 months. You look so handsome, and now I can barely remember you with long hair.

We celebrated Easter with friends, our church, and our little family. You made the cutest, chubby bunny I've ever seen!


Levi, you are such a happy little guy! I just can't get enough of your cuteness and kissable cheeks. I love to watch you discover new things, but I wish time would slow down just a bit. We love you, little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment