Sunday, February 8, 2015

Levi 4 Months

I feel like I barely turn around, and it is time to write another one of these. Levi, you are SUCH a big, happy boy. You are such a fun little guy to have around!

Size Weight: 16.1 lbs (60 percentile) Height: 26 1/4 inches (81 percentile)

Levi can...
*Roll from back to tummy. Can't seem to figure out tummy to back which frustrates you!
*He can roll himself all over. He'll start out on the playmat and then I'll look up from making dinner and he'll be a few feet away from the playmat facing the other direction. Silly boy!
*Loves to "stand up" and look around with your big, beautiful hazel eyes.
*Loves to grab objects and gnaw on them.


Feeding: Levi eats once before I go to work, twice at daycare (or with Dad), and then three times before bedtime after I get home. He is an efficient nurser, and obviously is getting plenty because he's a growing boy!

Sleeping: Going back at almost 4 months has been such a smoother transition than going back at almost 3 months with Caitlin. Probably partly because he's my second, but also because at 4 months he had an established routine which I passed on to all his caretakers. Also, Levi has been sleeping through the night from 7ish-6ish consistently (I do wake him up at 5:30, if it's a daycare day). What a difference this makes for Mama! He takes a two+ hour nap in the morning, an hour nap midday, a two+ hour nap in the afternoon, and half an hour nap in the evening which you just now have seemed to want to drop, but just can't figure out how.


Loves:
*Being around people. Very unlike your sister who liked her alone time, since being a baby.
*"Standing up".
*Your sister. You look around for her and love to watch and see what crazy things she's up to next.
*Your Dad. You break into a huge grin and start laughing as soon as you see him. He's a pretty goofy guy. ;)
*Your playmat. Thank goodness for the "crack mat!" Gives me about 15 minutes to run around the kitchen like a crazy lady! ;)


Not a Fan of: being stuck in the carseat. You like to be free!
Getting stuck on your tummy or your arm stuck under you after you've rolled.

Wearing: Clothes: 6 month everything Diapers: size 3 Luvs (you finished up your size 2 diapers just before turning 4 months) Both of these are size up from where C was at at 4 months.

Random Happenings: Grampy Malda came down to visit. We celebrated your baptism on January 11, 2015. Mom went back to work, and it was a pretty smooth transition. You like being around other people and don't mind noise, so daycare wasn't too big of a deal for you. You have followed your "schedule" give or take consistently with Dad, so that makes things easier for him as well.


Levi, you're amazing. You greet everyone with that huge gummy smile and wide eyes, and everyone just melts! When you're laying on your changing pad in just your diaper, I just can't help but kiss you from head to toe. My heart just breaks with how much I love you. You're changed my world. I love you!


Slow down a bit this month, won't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment