Thursday, December 18, 2014

Levi 2 Month

Ah, this is SO late! I thought about skipping it and just doing his 3 month here in a week and half, but 2nd kid guilt is making me do both. ;) In my defense, we were in MI for a week and half, so I do have an excuse!

Size Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz (76th percentile) Length: 23 1/4 inches (67th percentile)

Levi can...
Track objects with his eyes vertically and horizontally
Talk. He loves to chat with you especially in the evening.
SMILE This kid is so happy-go-lucky! (Caitlin was always a bit more serious). He loves to full out smile and he looks like he's laughing. Seriously, cute!
Look for sister (tracks sound)
Sleep through the night (STTN)




Feeding: Levi continues to eat about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours during the day. He gets a bottle every few days and does well.

Sleeping: Levi at 2 months old goes to sleep between 7:30 and 8:30. His long stretch is 5 to 6 hours. Then 4 hours. Then 2 hours after waking to feed. Every couple week he likes to throw a wrench in it and party for a couple hours mid-night. Don't want to get Mom to comfortable, I guess.

Loves: Cuddling with Mommy and Daddy, traveling in the Ergo, sucking on his soothie pacifer, sitting and napping in his swing, kicking his legs and arms, stretching, taking baths, watching sister, and looking at the Christmas lights.



Not a Fan of: being in the carseat unless he's in a MOVING car (what's up with these red lights anyway?), in the afternoon after being held in the morning, he prefers to sit in his swing and chill :).

Wearing: Clothes: 0-3 month outfits Diapers: size 1

Random Happenings: We traveled down to Green Valley so you could meet GG and Uncle Phil and Aunt Sue. It was a great trip although we got caught in a major traffic jam on the way back and I had to feed you in a parking lot.



We celebrated Thanksgiving at the Fabers. So much to be thankful for this year.


We decorated for Christmas early this year, since we're were going to be gone in MI and I didn't want to do all that work for just a couple weeks of enjoyment. :) You love the lights.

Levi, I can't imagine life without you. You are so happy and bring a smile to my face every day. I think you have your daddy's personality. Laid back and a good sense of humor. It will serve you well in life. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment