Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5 Months

Is it bad that I forgot until 4:23 pm that Caitlin turned 5 months day today?! I think so... Ah, the crazy insanity of life as a working mother.

Size So she had her 4 month appt., but they forgot to give me her growth charts. I called them to mail it to me, but still haven't received it. So I still don't know!!! I will be calling next week to get them to mail it to me ASAP.

Caitlin can...
Roll from back to her tummy (unfortunately, she "forgot" how to roll from her tummy to her back and hollers whenever she gets stuck... sometimes in the middle of the night :/)
Talks about a storm especially if she hears others talking
Smiles (Daddy gets the biggest grins!)
Reaches, grabs objects, and put all said objects in mouth
Laughs occasionally (apparently Mommy's "Caitlin Song" is no longer amusing to her...note to self to find something else)

Feeding: Caitlin continues to take 2 bottles from Daddy in the morning in the bouncy seat and 1 from Miss Jenny (daycare). She nurses with me twice in the morning and twice at night.

Sleeping: Caitlin usually sleeps through the night or wakes up once. Usually she wakes herself up by rolling onto her tummy and getting stuck. Hopefully, she learns to roll the other way soon.

Loves: Sitting in her jumperoo, playing with toys (especially her stacking cups) in her Bumbo on her Bumbo play tray, laying on her playmat, being outside, riding in the stroller, "Ollie" the Octopus, rattles, putting everything in her mouth

Not a Fan of: getting stuck on her tummy, waiting too long for her bottle (I guess at daycare she throws a little temper tantrum if it takes too long... oh boy!), being held for too long (she is so squirmy and wants to go, go, go... I think we're in trouble when she becomes mobile).

Wearing: Clothes: 3-6 month onesies or 6 month outfits. Diapers: size 2 Luvs

Random Happenings: We moved! I don't even think you noticed. Slept fine from day one, so relieved.

Caitlin, I love you! I love every moment with you, and can't wait to see you at the end of every day. Happy 5 Months!



No comments:

Post a Comment