Sunday, August 8, 2010

...And Back to Work I Go!

Most of this week has consisted of me getting my classroom ready! We start tomorrow! I am excited to start again!

Here is my Classroom (aka Home away from Home):

Front:


Side with Windows:


Back with Word Wall:


Desk Area:


Side with Door:


This year we are going to have class mascots. Each week the Star of the Week will bring home the class mascots and take them somewhere special. He or she will take two pictures with a disposable camera and write a story about the adventures they had. At the end of the year, we will compile all the pictures and stories to make a class book. I got this idea off ProTeacher.com and I thought it was SUCH a CUTE idea. I just need to name them. Any suggestions?!

Here they are on an adventure with me!





Here's to one of the busiest weeks of the year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I soo would love to be a student in your class. Good Luck on your first day back!

    I hope you picked some cool names for those little guys. I beat you'll have some interesting stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your classroom looks so fun! Love your mascot idea! I hope they get to dress up on occasion!

    ReplyDelete