Sunday, July 25, 2010

DONE and done...

I'm finished with my masters program!!! SO HAPPY! I don't think it has sunk in though. Probably won't until I'm not running from school to class and working from 6:30am until 9:30pm two days a week. Those two years really have flown by, and I can't believe I'm really finished! Feels good!

This week was filled with finish up my last class, studying like crazy, taking my master exam, and catching up with some friends. All in all a good week!

Jason used our new blower/vac to clean up all the seed pods from our front yard. It was a HUGE job, and we ended up filling our ENTIRE rolling trash container with seed pods. I forgot to take a before/after picture though =(.

This week we are going to organize the garage and tackle the backyard. Trying to get all these jobs done before school starts. Can't wait to get into my classroom tomorrow and get it all set up! 6th year of teaching! Where has the time gone?

Well, sorry this was such a boring post with no pictures, but at least I got my once a week commitment rolling! Have a good week, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment